France & Switzerland
Specialized for more than 20 years in the manufacture of implants and instruments, AFT Micromécanique makes its know-how and its latest generation technical means available to you to meet the requirements of the medical market.
To answer a growing market and customer requests, a new factory was opened in Jura Switzerland (Courgenay) in 2019.
AFT Micromécanique machines titanium, stainless steel and Chrome Cobalt, and PEEK is machined on dedicated machines.
Its production equipment is composed of:
- 18 Willemin-Macodel 5 to 11 axis machining centres
- Machining into small plots or bars up to Ø 32 mm
- 23 CN sliding headstock/tailstock lathes, HP pumps + B axis
- Bar machining up to Ø 32 mm
- Laser marking centre
- 3D printer
- Qualified detergent cleaning according to ISO 19227-2018
With the objective of customer satisfaction, the company is committed to a quality approach, reinforced by the ISO 13485/2003 standard. AFT Micromécanique is also accredited ANVISA and registered with the FDA.
Products & Services
- Spinal implantable devices : hook, titanium cage, PEEK cage, screw and screw head
- Orthopaedics : plate, cannulated screws
- Instrumentation : cage phantom, laparoscopy instrument
- 3D printing
- Assembly and finishing