Founded in 2008, PoliTrempe SA specialises in micro component finishing, specifically in the field of high-end watchmaking.
As a constantly evolving company, PoliTrempe has always invested in reliable and durable production means, as well as in continuous training for its 40 employees.
In addition to its competency in heat treatment, bulk polishing and lapping, PoliTrempe SA expanded its areas of expertise by verticalizing burnishing operations in 2014, then electroplating operations in 2019.
- Technical support
- Heat treatment
- Bulk polishing
- Polishing (lapping)
- Brush finishing
- Sandblasting and microblasting
- Quality control
- Galvanic treatment
- Watchmaking: watch components and movements
- Medical: implants, stents
- Connector: connector pins
Industries Served :
- Watchmaking steels (20AP, LAW 100, …)
- Stainless steels (4C27A, X35ST+, …)
- Copper alloys (Declafor 1015, Copper Beryllium BeCu2Pb…)
- Precious metals