2 Founders, 1 obsession: Innovation
Emmanuel Baudet and Jean-Charles Rousset met through joint projects on important, complex and avant-garde innovations for horology oscillators. Together, they faced daunting challenges in a very short space of time. The results obtained were evident: to be innovative in horology one must be able to measure accurately.
In June, 2014, they created the company H2i (in French : Horlogerie, Innovation, Instrumentation / in English : Watchmaking, Innovation, Instrumentation). Their highly complementary skills for developing products, designs and interfaces have rapidly enabled them to provide performance, precise and adapted tools for Swiss horology manufacturers. Several worldwide patents have been registered, notably for new precise measuring methods for mechanical watches, facilitating the young company to build strong partnerships with leading watch brands.
H2i services the following industries:
- Watchmaking : ONEOF® product range; new generation of acoustic measurement tools; rotating magnetic field generator; high speed camera for watchmakers; chronometric measurement for quartz movement
Products & Services
- ONEOF® product range
- The new generation of acoustic measurement tools
- Rotating magnetic field generator
- High speed camera for watchmakers
- Chronometric measurement for quartz movement
CO-Directors (to the left)
CO-Directors (to the right)
Chemin des Murgiers 12, Case Postale 167,
2016 Cortaillod, Switzerland
+41 (0)32 545 20 70