The Medtech sector is extremely demanding, driven by the new regulations involving a quality, traceability and documentation level requiring dedicated structures. Over the years, the Group has acquired and developed the necessary skills in order to produce precision components and sub-assemblies for medical devices. Furthermore it is a trusted partner for the production of spinal, extremities, maxillofacial and dental implants as well as the set of instruments required to perform the related surgical procedures.
The companies active in the Medtech division :
- AFT Micromécanique : Specialised for more than 20 years in the manufacturing of spin implantable devices, orthopaedics and instrumentation
- Axial Medical : Specialized in the mass production of the most complex implants on the market
- Butech : Industrial applications requiring a very fine wire and absolute precision
- Dawnlough : Dawnlough designs and machines high-precision, difficult metals combined with very fine assembly, whether for tooling, the industrialization of medical devices, or the components of these same devices. Dawnlough is Ireland’s largest supplier of custom tooling.
- Décovi : Precision turning of equipment components for medical applications
- Diener AG Precision Machining : Producer of high-quality mechanical components such as implants, instruments and specialised subassemblies for medical devices
- Diener Precision Pumps : Provides custom precision pump solutions for OEM customers in the medical market : diagnostic, dialysis, sterilization, cooling
- easyDec : High precision screw-cutting on complex micro parts
- Friedrich Daniels : Specializing in spine (anterior, posterior, lateral and minimally invasive systems), navigation systems, silicone handle design, feet and ankles, and traumatology.
- Microweld : Laser welding and laser marking in the medical sector / Microwelding and laser microcutting for implants and instruments
- Pierhor-Gasser : Rubies and sapphires for medical applications as isolator of pacemaker isolators, bearings for endoscopy
- PoliTrempe (only in French) : Micro-welding and laser micro-cutting covering a wide range of applications
- Takumi : Experts in bespoke medical components assembly and manufacturing
- Team Metal: High-precision machining of metal components for various industries
- Tectri : Specialised in precision machining of implants and medical devices
- STS Develier : Surface treatment for implants and surgical instruments
- WatchDec : Turning of micro-components for Medtech applications